HONEYWELL (HHP) DOLPHIN 7600
Barcode Terminal, Honeywell.
The Honeywell Dolphin 7600 device offers a range of features and functionality superior to other devices in its class. Combining the data collection and communication attributes of an industrial-grade mobile computer with a more compact design, the 7600 offers users the opportunity to deploy a powerful and reliable productivity tool.
The Honeywell Dolphin 7600 is perfect for the user that is constantly on the move. Its small, lightweight, and ergonomic design offers workers easy, comfortable, one-handed use as opposed to the heavy, bulky data collection devices that can cause worker fatigue and repetitive stress injuries.
To provide seamless data and voice communications, the 7600 features an integrated triple-radio design for Wireless Full Area Networking (WFAN™) technology – combining Bluetooth®, 802.11 and GSM/GPRS EDGE to provide reliable real-time information access and exchange anytime, anywhere. Full shift power management provides continuous and uninterrupted runtime, even when used in full time wireless, scan-intensive environments.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the Dolphin 7600 delivers one of the broadest suite of advanced data capture capabilities, including linear and 2D bar code scanning, digital image capture, and intelligent signature capture, allowing users to increase efficiency and customer service.
Purpose-built for light industrial applications, the 7600 is ideal for use in retail, parcel delivery, postal, route accounting, field services, warehousing, and task management applications.
Honeywell Dolphin 7600 Features & Benefits
- Small, Ergonomic Design:•• Contoured, narrow body with an integrated finger saddle and angled image engine for comfortable one-handed use
- Full Shift Power Management: Powers an entire work shift of use, delivering uninterrupted data processing for enhanced worker productivity and reduced battery replacement costs
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection:•• Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes and captures digital images, giving you the ability to process and manage more data with a single device than ever before
- Windows Mobile® 6.0 or Windows® CE 5.0: Powerful, industry standard platforms for developers and users, simplifying integration and ensuring intuitive operation
- Engineered for Durability: Constructed for reliable use in light industrial applications–in the field and on-site
- Built-In GPS Technology: Enables turn-by-turn navigation, driver route optimization, “bread-crumbing,” geo-fencing, and other location-based applications
- Wireless Full Area Networking (WFAN) Technology: Integrated WAN, LAN, and PAN for real-time data exchange and voice communications keeps users continually connected to mission critical information
- Vibrant Color Display: 2.8 in. ¼ VGA color display provides easy viewing and touch screen use
- Backlit Numeric and Alpha Keyboards: Strategic key placement enables efficient one-handed operation while the backlight increases usability in most lighting conditions